Friday, October 3, 2008

WOOHOO!!!

I woke up to 17 comments on the blog this morning! Thank you ladies for getting the word out about the drawing! I wish you ALL could win!!!! We have a drawing every month, so don't forget us! And remember....October will have TWO drawings. November is shaping up about the same....

I love all you out there reading my blogs. I just want to give back to the Prim community. Remember, if you have a blog and want to be listed, it's free. If you have a business, I have several options for you--all FREE!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

:)

aussie gardening in America said...

Thanks for the opportunity to win the gorgeous apples, I do not have a prim blog I am more of a garden gal, but I love all of these girls prim houses.

Sue said...

Those apples are beautiful...How wonderful that Aunt Manny if offering them....I would love to win them, so please put my name in the bucket for the drawing and thank you so much....Will have to post about your blog on mine....Very interesting...
Hugs
Sue

Teri said...

Not only do I love the giveaway but I love your blog and website!! Of course I love anything/everything prim! :-) Keep up the great work!