Wednesday, October 15, 2008

WE HAVE A WINNER!














I printed off ALL the names under each post and cut them up! THEN....I mixed them all up real good (boy! THAT's really nice grammar!) and pulled one out of the pile.

The winner of our Apples from Aunt Manny is: Leigh Stonehouse. I have left her a post on her blog. If she does not come forward in 48 hours. I will draw again. :)
Congratulations Leigh! This is a very nice little "blessing" from Aunt Manny! To tell you the truth...I'm jealous!

EDITED OCTOBER 20, 2008: LEIGH CAME THRU! SHE CLAIMED HER PRIZE, SO THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER DRAWING.

4 comments:

basketsnprims said...

Congratulations, Leigh! Wow, you've won an awesome gift. Enjoy.
Pam

Lisa said...

I am jealous, too! Congratulations Leigh!!

Picket said...

Congrats to Leigh...oh what a great prize...that lucky little toot! lol Have a great day sweetie!

leighsstonehouse said...

Having trouble posting. Hope you get this! Thank you so everyone.
I am thrilled to have won the apple drawing, but hoping I am not too late....Kaela was sweet enough to let me know. Thank you to all.

Leigh