Saturday, September 13, 2008

Featured Crafter--Kittredge Mercantile

I would like to introduce you to Kittredge Mercantile. When she says she'll paint a flag on anything....believe me, she will! Her art is fabulous. Be sure to visit her site: Kittredge Mercantile and her blog: Kittredge Blog

I sell a combination of old, new and handmade. A general line of antiques, repurposed items, street finds and one of a kind. Specializing in primitive handmades. I love Americana! I'll paint a flag on anyhting from baseballs to babyshoes. I have been making primitives of some sort for more than twenty years. I also have a brick and mortar shop by the same name Kittredge Mercantile located in beautiful Kittredge, Colorado. Do come by!

4 comments:

kamewh said...

What an adorable store! I love the Raggedy dolls and the Americana items!

Christina said...

Oh, my! You have such CUTE things over here!!!

Rosalie said...

Love your work!!!
Rosalie

Wood n' Whimsy said...

Kathy at Kitteredge Mercantile is great and her goodies are gorgeous! She also has a site called The Primitive Handmade Directory http://www.theprimitivehandmadedirectory.com/index.html
It is a wealth of primtive information. Keep up the good work Kathy. God Bless, Celene