Friday, August 22, 2008

Welcome to Prim Friends Network!




This will be a place for prim, whimsical, and shabby chic crafters to network and promote their business, website, or blog! The best part is that it is all FREE!

Here are the rules:
Send a 125x125 button banner to me at cranappleplace@yahoo.com
This banner will be posted on our sidebar and linked to your site.

Featured Crafter: We will feature one crafter each week. To participate email your Company/Personal Bio to cranappleplace@yahoo.com, along with 2 photos of your craft. First come first served! Hopefully we will have enough entries to place you in a queue--so we don't have to scramble each week for an entry! LOL!!

Monthly Contest: Each month we will have a drawing/giveaway. This will be sponsored by Prim Network Members. If you have something you would like to donate for the month of September...just drop me a note at cranappleplace@yahoo.com The drawings will be on the last day of each month. I will also need you to send me a button or product picture...you will be featured on the sidebar for the entire month.

Plugboard: Plug your business here! 88x31 plugs only.

Crafts for Sale: You have the option to post a picture and contact info for products you have for sale. Limit of 3 per person.

In exchange for all this....you will be required to set up a Prim Network Friends Link on your Blog or Website. This can be text only, or you can be as elaborate as you would like with pictures, banners, etc. The only requirement is that you do it! This is a Network and it doesn't work if it's members don't "Network"!

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of paying $10-15 per month just for the privilege of my banner sitting on someone else's site. I own one of the "pay to advertise" sites, but my rates are very low. My goal is to just pay for the site each month! I DO NOT begrudge these people for making money...that's the name of the game, but you can only spend so much money each month. Why not assist your fellow crafter with some FREEBIES! Let's work together to promote crafting AND your business!

9 comments:

Neenee said...

Shari - do you have a button banner we can use to add to our sites/blogs?

Neenee

Neenee said...

I've added your button banner to all of my craft blogs and I'll also do a little write-up about Prim Friends Network on each.
I think this is a great idea Shari!

Jenn said...

Shari,

I was just adding the sites to my PFN blogroll and there are 2 links that dont work. Also...take a look when you get a free mintue, did I do this right? Or do I add all the links on the left side including craft blogs n such?

Thanks
Jenn

basketsnprims said...

Hi, what a great site. I don't have a button banner so cannot join. Please enter me in your great giveaway.
Thanks

Shari said...

Hi Shari! It's me the other Shari!!!LOL!! I would love to set up Friends Network on my Blog! How do I go about doing that?? Can you help????
Thanks, Shari

Diane said...

Hi Shari, thanks for your nice comment on my blog, I would love to join but am complete novice at this blog thing and dont have a scooby what a button banner is or what to do with it if I did know! LoL Loved your blog though X

The Country Crock said...

I would like to Link with you on your site! I'll add you to my website and bolg! I'll send you the info today!
Regina

Diane said...

Hi shari, thanks for that, I dont have anything for sale but I'm seriously thinking about it...x

Wood n' Whimsy said...

Super Idea. I'll add you to my blogs! God Bless, Celene